Monday, September 23, 2013

Primary Program in Georgia - 6 kids!



I really don't know where to begin for this past week. i suppose with response to my mothers email!

That is exciting how it was trevors last primary program. i remember my favorite primary program, the one i talked about in my farewell talk, when me and cade and dallan and skyler and the other kids all sang, "I hope they call me on a mission". great times.. Trevor is turning out to be a good kid after all :)   haha that sucks to hear about the weather getting cold in the mornings. nothing like that here. they say it can get pretty cold with the humidity. we'll see though haha. i was talking about snow with a member and she was awestruck haha. it was funny. 

we also had our primary program in sacrament meeting. it was beautiful. i really don't know how else to explain it. there were 6 kids in it and the theme was "I Am a Child Of God."  by the end, i really was feeling it,  I am a child of God.  while they were singing, i could close my eyes and just feel the spirit there and angels singing along. maybe it was just my own voice i heard singing, but its one in the same. :)  we had 2 investigators at church, and i don't think there is a more perfect sacrament meeting that gators could come to. 

we are still working with our main gator, Otisteen. His smoking addiction is still a problem but we are working with him. He kinda rebuked us becasuse after we gave him the blessing, we didnt really give him anything to stop the craving. so this past week we were doing a lot of that. He is loving it. we will get him baptized after Conference! 

We have one lady that we take the sacrament to each week. her name is Sister Cranford. she is medically stuck to her house. she cant really use her left arm. but when we visit with her and all, she reminds me so much of my grandma doris. something about her ijust so touching.  the spirit is so strong in her home. 

anyways, times up! until next week. 
i love you all so much.
Elder Bodily

Beautiful sunset in Georgia



Pineapples in Georgia?  What a surprise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment